Saturday, June 15, 2013

10 months goes too fast...


Yup, me and Kev went to kindergarten culmination last week. Where did 10 months go? Wasn't I just getting all teary eyed about the first day of kindergarten? Well, a lot has happened in 10 months. Now that summer is here I'm hoping I have more time to blog about it all because I've certainly had enough time to digest. For now, I'd just like to thank the wonderful teachers at my boys elementary school, the new friends we've made, our family & friends, science, Cedars Sinai Medical Center doctors & nurses, and our donor family. Whoever you are, wherever you are, thank you for giving my husband a new heart.....and thank you for keeping my little family of four together. You rock!

Register to be an organ donor today.
You have the power to donate life

No comments:

Post a Comment