Friday, November 9, 2012

work

I'm probably one of the few people that can say they truly love their job. I'm grateful that I have a job. I'm grateful for the company I work for and the people attached to it locally and all over the world. 

I guess it holds true that the people you work with eventually become close to you...well, it holds true for me. I admire and respect Joanna, the woman I work for, as well as the people I get to visit on my weekly sales calls. These people, all of them, have seen me go through so many stages of my life. Milestones. From being engaged to getting married, being pregnant, watching my kids grow up, and of recent...the challenges my family has gone through the past two years. 

Once again, I'm extremely grateful for everyone related to my job. The past two years, for me going to work was an outlet. It was a welcome distraction. Were clients and friends concerned about what was going on in my life? Yes, but not once did I get a sad face. I always received a warm welcome, the if you need anything you let us know, the hugs, and by them letting me do my job, they were helping me get through it all. 

So for today and the past few days, my thanks is for everyone I get to work with, the people I get to visit on a weekly basis, the hotels and companies all over the world...because without them I wouldn't have a job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment