Tuesday, November 13, 2012

letter writing

If you're a reader of mine, you know I'm a believer in paying it forward.  For two years now a bunch of my friends and I have been volunteering at Operation Gratitude. It's a non-profit organization that sends care packages to U.S. troops deployed in hostile regions all over the world. It's a great way to say thank you to our troops. 

Here's a picture of me this past weekend. I decided to take part in the "letter writing" aspect of Operation Gratitude. You know telling the U.S. troops in each letter how grateful I was for the sacrifice they've made. Going on in my letters about how I'm able to live safely here in the states while they're serving and protecting our great nation. 

Thank you to all of our U.S. troops and Veterans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment