Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 days of November

November has got to be hands down my favorite month of the year. Sure, it's the month I was born and every four years my birthday falls on Thanksgiving BUT ever since I was a little kid, I've always looked forward to November. That crisp air in the early morning, when you can see your breath in the air. It also has Thanksgiving which brings me to this blog entry, 30 days of November. 

A blog entry for each of November's 30 days, choosing only one thing to be grateful for that day. Maybe I'll elaborate, maybe not. Living post transplant is really about living

Those simple things in life really do sit in the forefront of my mind. Some days I do lose sight of the simple things because let's face it I'm not perfect and neither are you. Usually though there is something that will remind me to slow down, take a deep breath, because I can. So, for today, November 1, I'm grateful for the air I breathe freely into my lungs every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment